Download the dataset below to solve this Data Science case study on Fashion Recommendations. Dataset Source: Myntra)
Fashion Recommendations: Case Study
A recommendation system is one of the applications of data science used by almost every platform to recommend products and content to its users. Many e-commerce platforms are known for the availability of the right fashionable wear for you. One of the examples is Myntra. Myntra is known for its fashion recommendations.
Here is a dataset we collected from Myntra. The dataset contains information about women’s Kurti from various brands available on Myntra. Below are all the features in the dataset:
- Brand Name: The brand name of the product
- Product URL: The URL of the product on Myntra
- Image: The URL of the image of the product
- Product Ratings: The overall ratings of the product
- Number of ratings: The total number of ratings of the product
- Product Info: The title of the product
- Selling Price: The selling price of the product
- Price: The price of the product before the discount
- Discount: Total discount on the product
You are required to generate fashion recommendations to recommend the most trending products to help users find the trending fashion.